Located on Nova Scotia’s beautiful south shore in the town of Bridgewater, Silvers’ Garage was established back in 1915. Mr. Elbert Silver opened a repair shop in a small garage by his home. In 1934, Silvers’ started their partnership with International. Through the generations, Silvers’ Garage has been on the move providing the trucking industry with elite products and backing them with 24 hours a day parts and service. We are “All makes parts and Service”.